What are the signs of being infertile?
A couple is said to be infertile when they lose their ability to conceive through a natural process. Infertility can occur in either males or females and there are certain signs which indicate infertility in men and women.
It is basically a condition when a couple even after years of unprotected sexual intercourse is not able to conceive. There are some signs of infertility for both males and females. Let’s take a look:
Signs of Male Infertility
Infertility Symptoms in Males are:
- Erectile Dysfunction: This occurs due to the peculiar functioning of penile arteries.
- Lower sperm count: The main causes of lower sperm count is excessive drinking, smoking, or intaking particular medications.
- Difficulty in ejaculation: The main cause behind this infertility issue is stress, depression, or anxiety.
- Swollen testicles: It is caused due to certain injury or infection.
If you find ay signs of Male Infertility, consider consulting with the fertility specialists.
Signs of Female Infertility
Female Infertility symptoms are:
- Blocked Fallopian Tube: It is caused due to Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID) or any previous surgeries.
- Endometriosis: It is a condition when the lining of the uterus comes out of the vagina which causes due to retrograde menstruation.
- Abnormal Periods: Irregular periods or abnormal periods are caused mainly when a woman is too stressed or experiencing certain hormonal changes in the body.
- PCOS: It is caused when the number of male hormones is more in the body than the female hormones.
If you observe any infertility symptoms, then you must connect with a fertility centre for immediate treatment. There are some natural ways of improving your fertility. Let’s take a look:
Some Natural Ways of Improving Fertility
Give below are some natural remedies or tips to improve your fertility:
- Eat antioxidant-rich foods like vegetables, nuts, and fruits as these are highly beneficial in improving the fertility of both males and females.
- Consider having a substantial breakfast, especially for women to deal with their infertility problems.
- Avoid junk foods or oily foods as it contributes in increasing the weight of the body which affects fertility.
- Eat more fibrous foods like whole grains, vegetables, and fruits to enhance fertility.
- Manage your stress level as it is mainly the reason behind infertility in couples.
Irrespective of the Female or Male Infertility Causes, If you need help dealing with your infertility issue, then reach out to your nearest fertility clinic for prompt treatment and medication. Infertility treatment benefits a couple and to achieve a healthy pregancy through artificial means and treatments. Schedule your appointment today and get benefitted.